Esther had a Southern Living party which we all attended (Ian has decided he purchased something which he keeps talking about so Jody and I will need to come up with something to give him) Anyone need to purchase Southern Living go to her :)
Here is Meme (Darren's grandmother) at almost 91 yrs. old looking through all her family tree stuff for me to transcribe.
Darren's dad looking thrilled to be the excitement of Daniel's day but as always a good sport.
Look at this cute baby boy! Well not as babyish anymore.
On to Natural Bridge Caverns. Lots of fun. I HIGHLY recommend it although you should be in pretty good shape as it is a pretty steep and slippery climb. We really thought it was a great time. I also found you can go spelunking (did I spell that right) and am looking forward to having Darren's parents take the boys while we go do this.
Here I am wearing Daniel.
Alex and Ian
Darren holding Daniel as that was more interesting than sitting on my back.
Isn't this fabulous. The photos don't begin to capture the beauty.
Here I am with my first baby!
Can you tell Ian is thinking "Stop taking my picture now!"
Have you noticed that all the pictures of Darren and Daniel look exactly like this? Yes they are different pictures and yet Darren looks like a deer caught in the headlights and daniel is sucking his thumb while rubbing his right ear :)
Bubbie, Poppy and an alex who is also fed up with my photo taking.
I just can't get over how cool this looks.
Ahhh! Here is a different photo. Look how cute they both are. Darren how did I get so lucky? I love you more today than 9 yrs. ago.
We went to Freebirds for dinner the other night and took some photos of the WORLDS BEST BURRITO restaurant.

Even Daniel enjoys the burritos.
Mmm... Mmmm good.

My two guys!
And here is some video of Daniel who has discovered how to play peek-a-boo! How cute is he?
And Alex who has learned how to wiggle his ears (could still use a bit of practice but is very proud of himself), in addition to crossing his eyes and burping on command. There are the proud Piper genes coming through
5 comments:
Great photos! The Natural Bridge caverns do look neat. Would you believe that we've never gone, after all these times going to Texas? I don't think I'd do well with the steep slippery climb. But maybe Marlon can take the kids next time.
I also liked that wild animal place that you and I took the kids last year.
Love the photos! We can't wait to take the kids to all the San Antonio attractions when they are old enough. Did the boys see any bats??? Personally, Clayton and I are all about the dinosaur mascot for NBCaverns.
No bats. They told us they are not usually in those Caverns. Last summer we did go see the bats in Austin and that was fun.
I bet Darren remembers the bats in Austin the most--when the bat pooped on his head
Jack
Did mom tell you I worked at Natural Bridge Caverns during high school. I was a tour guide. It was a pretty cool job for a 16 yr old.
Post a Comment