Tonight Ian got out of bed to show me something which I couldn't figure out what it was until I realized he was saying "This is my scab from my boo-boo. Can you put it in my scrapbook" A sign I do way too much scrapbooking YUCK.
Today was a crazy hectic day. I watched a friends boy this morning so she could take her mother-in-law to the doctor. Another friend surprised us with a drop by for lunch. Followed by my watching a neighbors two boys this afternoon. Needless to say I am exhausted.
Last night Darren and I went out on a date. Very exciting for us. Really enjoyed spending quality time with each other with no conversations of the boys or the possible move. Perfectly lovely!
And yesterday Ian was very mellowdramatic asking "Why do you treat me like a slave?" when I asked him to make his bed. When I told him to go to his room he proclaimed "I was just asking a question"
It has been a while since I posted but I will say not much has been happening as it has rained a lot almost every day for 2-3 wks. We keep trying to go to the pool or other activities but get rained out. We did still go on a fourth of July parade in our rain gear.
Will finish this off with some video
Here is some video of the boys in their cool HEB stuff. They really love HEB
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ashton and I loved the video. He was mesmerized by their energy.
I miss HEB.
Post a Comment