Well tomorrow morning I head off to scrapbook for the weekend, leaving Darren with all three boys for 48hrs. I look forward to catching up on my scrapbooking but moreso look forward to a little alone time. I will let you know how everyone survives.
My sister had her baby boy yesterday. Riley is doing well as is my sister. Hopefully her husband will send pictures soon and I can post one :)
Adios
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! I would love to do one of those intensive workshops. Maybe in between the move and the new baby... Ha.
Glad you are getting some "me" time! Enjoy every minute.
So glad you are back blogging, too. I missed you.
Have a great time. I'm sure Darren will hold down the fort well. Is he going to New Braunfels or staying in Houston?
Where are you going scrapbooking? Is Jody going too?
I wish I could go -- we're just too busy!
So how did it go? Did you get pages and pages completed? Will you come and finish Juliet's baby book for me?
sorry to say i am not caught up with my own so i can't help with yours. we need to go on a "girls weekend" somewhere between houston and georgia - bring our scrapbooking and chat the night awya :)
Post a Comment