Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Obama Event
Obama- possibly our future president, came to Houston to speak last week. I got myself some VIP tickets (after volunteering) and took Ian (who is very passionate about politics) to witness history. It was pretty fantastic. Here are a few images. I have more on a picasa website that I will send most of you an invitation to view. If you don't get an invite, email me and I will send you one. We really had fun.
Waiting in line to get in. Making friends, doing a little coloring.
Woohoo we are inside, although still waiting in a line for security.
OBAMA IN THE HOUSE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very awesome. Our household is full of Obama supporters. I was originally for Hilary, but even I have decided he's better. What a neat opportunity for both of you. I wish we could go hear him speak!
Post a Comment