Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Puerto Rico Video

Sorry it has taken so long to post. We have been super SUPER busy in our household as you will see from all the photos I am going to try to upload. We went to see Barack Obama when he was in town, the boys have had soccer, Ian started piano lessons, Darren has been traveling for work, I have been traveling for fun and Daniel's asthma has been acting up again. I helped to start an Odyssey of the Mind club at Ian's school, Alex (my scientist) has been thoroughly enjoying learning about the body at school and we have had our daily activities to get accomplished as well.

I bought a disposable video camera from CVS and here is my video from our spelunking trip. I don't have video from inside the cave (as it was too wet) but here is some video of getting into the cave. It was so much fun and I can't wait to develop all the other pictures to show you. I can't believe we did it.






This is me ziplining. Excuse the bumpiness- I was most concerned with not falling to my death- the video was secondary :)



This is the summary video that was made by CVS

Stay tuned for photos

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Can't wait to see photos and hear about your trip. Glad everything is going so well there and I can so totally relate to being busy, as our household never stops.

Between baseball (Harrison), dance (Jacob), both (Michela) and theater (all three - long story, we weren't going to do it this season, but now we are!) plus hebrew school, homework and everything else, we're never home, but they're doing amazing in school and love all of their activities, so I guess they're thriving and happy. I asked them each if they wanted to cut back on something so that they'd have more free time and they all said that they consider their activities the best way to spend their free time! Certainly beats watching tv and playing video games (not that they don't do those things sometimes.)