Monday, October 08, 2007

As you can see things have been pretty busy. We have been at school, in classes and preparing for Darren's big trip. The boys (all 4 of them) got haircuts. 2 at the barber with the pool table and the other 2 at sport clips where they could also watch football.

Darren is off. This is much to the upset of the other 3 boys (and mom). Even Daniel got in on the crying (although more from a sensing something must be wrong standpoint) I am just lonely without him here. I pray that all goes well as I know this is something he would really like. I will let you know when I know something.


Here is Ian at his school ready to peform his play. To his left is his friend Javier who was acting the part of sleepy bear (which I was informed is actually named bedtime bear) and to his right is his friend Adam acting the part of Adam

Here they all are acting out their parts as I read the story Ian wrote.

Here is what Daniel does a large part of the day. Hide in the cabinet below the television. The big thing is getting the other boys to NOT close him in it.

Look at those cute legs and tooshy!

Alex is performing his balancing act for me and demanded a photo. This is a rare opportunity as usually he runs and hides from the camera.

I have video but can't upload it at the moment but it is of the boys are holding up their hand made Torah and singing in celebration of Simchat Torah. Yes this time of year holds many celebrations. We had a lot of fun celebrating at the synagogue. They took out all the torah and danced all night with them to the Klezmer Band. Lots of junk food and the boys stayed up until a whopping 8:30p.m. It was a ton of fun.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

The pictures are great. Thanks for posting them. As you saw, I sent a few myself. Looks like you've also been keeping busy and having lots of fun. Daniel is just too adorable for words. I can't wait to see him and hold him and squeeze that cute little tush!

Good luck to Darren. I hope it works out for him, although it will mean that we will see you even less than we already do and you might not be able to join the whole family for Harrison's Bar Mitzvah next year, so I definitely have mixed emotions about it! but since it's what you want and would be a wonderful experience, I hope it works out for you. And it would give us a good excuse to come to Scotland!