Hey there hubby, Daniel doesn't look too thrilled to be sharing your salad.
Here are Alex and Ian waiting patiently for us to finish lunch so we can "go, already!"
Giddyup.
You know men and their toys. Ian and Alex were very interested in the bikes and cars at the show.
No, you can't take it for a spin.
I designated a certain number of tickets to each child to spend as desired. The little ferris wheel was a big hit. I love these pictures of my boys showing brotherly love.
Daniel opted for the petting zoo as a good choice for spending his tickets. Of course, he wouldn't touch the animals. Maybe he thinks it is not sanitary??
here are Ian and Alex enthralled in a puppet show. The day is over, time to go home.
And yes, as always I was there but am not shown in any photos.
1 comment:
The Italian festival looks like fun. I bet the food was good too! :) You should do what I do and make sure to ask someone to take a picture or two of you so that you're there. Otherwise, you're right -- we're never in any photos. I think there were a couple of you in the ones I emailed you from the weekend, though.
That's too bad the boys had to miss their consecretion service. Did you switch synagogues after all? So do the boys go to sunday school now?
Post a Comment