Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sorry.

So sorry to those of you that regularly check my blog. I know that I have been slacking lately. With Ian in kindergarten so early I don't have time to blog in the morning and by evening I am too exhausted to be witty. I am working on it so don't give up on me.

Daniel is the source of entertainment these days. He is learning to sign "more" as an attempt on my part to get him to stop screaming at me in impatients. He says "Uh Oh" which sounds more like "Uh, Uh, Oh" when he drops something on the floor for you to pick up. Darren swears that Daniels said "More" and when he said "Do you want more" that Daniel responded with a "yes". I think that Darren sees and hears more than is actually taking place.

Ian is excelling in school. He is given lots of extra assigments to work on in school when he finishes his work before the rest of the class. His teacher has really tried to cater to his interests (such as a fascination with presidents of the U.S.). Thursday we have our performance of Ian's play he wrote, performed by his KinderKid.

Alex is also enjoying school. He doesn't share as much information with me. For all I know he only plays on the playground and eats lunch every day :) But he enjoys going and that is what is important at 4.

I am meeting my pen pals today so I cant wait b/c they all seem so darn cute.

I will post more often (even if I have to start getting up earlier)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian and Alex also both swear that they heard Daniel say "yeah" the same time I did. I am NOT hearing anything other than the voices in the car.

Darren

angela | the painted house said...

Missed you!

Barbara said...

Glad you're back - missed the blog. Glad Kindergarten and everything else is going well. See you soon.