Sorry, Sorry and Sorry. As you know, Darren left for Scotland for a week which prevented me any time to breathe let alone blog. I was just trying to make it through my days. He thinks the trip went well and we "should" here something next week. (Yes Angela I had to put that in there after reading the funny blog about quotation) I promise to post something when we know something.
This week has just been a matter of playing catch up. The boys are doing well and enjoying what appears to be a turn towards good weather. I do have pictures to post and at some point this weekend I hope to have a moment to do just that.
Sorry again, don't lose hope :)
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wondered what was going on and have been checking the blog regularly for news. Keep us posted on the job situation. Glad you survived the week without Darren. Looking forward to seeing you all in LESS than a week!
Whew, I bet you are tired after being solo for a while! Some of our Houston friends are moving to Scotland in early 2008--for work. Is this a possibility for you?
Post a Comment