Thursday, October 04, 2007

Today Ian performs his play. Darren is taking off lunch to go watch it. In his class each child had to write a play to be performed by him and two friends. Should be fun, he is very excited. Yesterday he wrote notes to all the teachers- I mean ALL of them. P.E, Art, Japanese, Computer Teacher, The librarian, The Garden Teacher, His Teacher and the Teacher AID It was very cute. It was inspired by a note to the Assistant b/c tomorrow is her last day.

Alex is home today and tomorrow b/c of Simchat Torah. I am ready for him to actually go to school 5 days a week.

We are all tired as Daniel has decided to start waking in the middle of the night again and at 4:45 this morning I was sick of it and let him cry until he fell asleep at 6:15 just in time for me to get up and start my day. Garumph!

Darren leaves on Monday to go for his interview. Wish us luck. I don't know that I can go through this again if it doesn't work out (No pressure Darren)

Meeting my pen pals was FABULOUS. They are all so cute. One of them asked to see my artwork and I printed some pictures up for him. So they were all in awe. One asked if I am famous "because your work is sooo good". Well thank you. Check- boost for the ego. But alas, no I am not famous. We all sat and answered each others questions, I handed out stickers for everyone, it was lots of fun followed by 11 hugs at the end. I got a picture of me and each kids to put in their next letter. I think they all want me to draw them pictures so I told them I would take requests.

After Ian's performance today I will upload some more pictures- also so I can delete everything from my memory card for Darren's trip.

Till then, I need coffee :)

No comments: