Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bat Mitzvah 2

Saturday Party


Here are what I think looks like pimp daddy Ian, Michela and Jacob.

This would be our drive to the party where I got so desperate to get Daniel to stop screaming I gave him a box of Kleenex to pull out for entertainment.
Daddy and Daniel
Jacob, Ian, Alex and Harrison

All the kids dancing. I think this was the line dancing to the rap song, which was cracking me up.


Aunt Jody playing with baby Daniel
Cousin Jacob hoola-hooping
Swordsman Ian
Uncle Jack and Alex
Daniel with Cate.

Nicole (whose batmitzvah it was) dad, Jerry- Or pimpmaster Jerry as we like to call him.

Poppy and Daniel





On to Saturday Night.
Party at Luann and Larrys House

Barbara, Harrison and Meme

Trent
Nicole
Nicole with Tobe giving her his gift.
Cascarones - confetti filled eggs- also known as the best thing to little boys.


No comments: