Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Never Mind

Okay we won't hear anything on scotland this week. Probably not next week either. Arghhh! Will post when we hear something.

And you won't get to see the Podeigi made of silk because we couldn't finish in time. Oh well. Will post pictures soon.

5 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Not getting word on Scotland must be driving you crazy! I can't wait to hear when you know...

I'm intrigued by your new baby wearing contraption. The Moby and I are still having a love/hate relationship.

I expect to read posts on your CA visitors soon.

Nicole said...

It is driving me bananas. As a planner it is very difficult to not have a plan! Oh well I think this is gods way of teaching me to LET IT GO!

Barbara said...

We're all anxious to hear about Scotland, so do keep us posted.

Angela, you'll get to read about the weekend from both my perspective and Nicole's because you'll read her blog and get my update and will probably have pictures from both of us. You'll feel like you were there! :)

We're looking forward to the trip -- very anxious to be somewhere where we can breathe and go outside. It's still horrible here!

The kids are all packed - they packed all their own stuff under my supervision. Now, it's time to get my stuff and all the other incidentals (snacks, ipods, gameboys, cards and books, toiletries, etc.) ready.

Barbara

angela | the painted house said...

Barbara, it is bad when you come to Houston for fresh air. Hope you all are having fun!

Barbara said...

We had a great time -- not just the fresh air, but of course the fun family events and being with everyone. It's hard to be so far away from family, as I know you know first hand.

We were in San Antonio, though, not Houston... :)

Barbara