Saturday, March 15, 2008

NEW FAMILY CAR!!!

Yes that is in caps as I am a total loser that is so incredibly excited about a mini-van but there you have it. Today while "researching" our mini-van we purchased a new vehicle. It is a honda odyssey (thanks for the tid-bits of information Barbara). It has seating for 8, so when you come visit (hint-hint) we can sit together when driving to dinner (well not you barbara, sorry, you like us are busting at the seams). It is FANTASTIC!! Since we scimped so much on our Ford Explorer, not even getting cruise control, the fabulous vehicle that now calls our house home is beyond my wildest dreams with : Leather Seats A dvd player A backup video camera A sun roof Seating for 8 15 Cupholders Air conditioning in the front AND BACK Power Doors Power Windows, that will roll down when I hit my remote to cool off the car and more than I can begin to mention. I don't know how I will go to sleep tonight. I am too excited. Maybe I will go sleep in the car :)



4 comments:

cyndy said...

15 cupholders!!!! I'd blow the budget at Sonic just filling them up for fun!!

Barbara said...

How exciting. Congrats! That's our Odyssey exactly. did you get the "touring" one or did you get the luxury edition and add the dvd/gps, etc? Is your trunk also power or do you have to physically open that?

What color did you get? Ours is silver. Not our first choice of colors (we liked the blue one) but for the deal we got, it was worth it.

Our is a 2008 also, so we're twins! :)

I'm sure you'll love it as much as we do. (and we were excited about ours as well...)
Barbara

Anonymous said...

yes! i'm a big fan of honda. i hope you will have lots of adventures with your new odyssey!

angela | the painted house said...

You are not a loser to be so excited over what sounds to be a PALACE on wheels! Congrats! Have you named her yet?