see link for additional information). In an effort to show my support I pledged to change my eating habits, so...
Drinking more water - check
No more sodas - reluctantly - check
Started juicing again, watching my diet, eating healthier - check
Shaving my legs because I am not shaving my head like some people - check
Knowing that the thoughts, actions, prayers and love of those surrounding Clayton is helping to make this difficult ordeal even a little easier - priceless. My wishes are with you both.
On another, equally somber note, my Uncle Steve got his liver transplant yesterday evening. This is wonderful news, although obviously there is concern about his not rejecting the liver. Please say a little prayer for his full recovery.
On to something a little more fun. Ian's kindergarten had their first field trip on Friday. I am glad to say I was able to make it. We went to the children's museum and the kids really enjoyed themselves. I will admit all the moms were mostly just exhausted.

And as my final note. Don't forget to go vote in the primaries tomorrow AND caucus. Well you only need to remember to vote if you are voting for Obama. The rest of you feel free to be "too busy" :)
Here are two little videos to get you ready...
2 comments:
Great videos. Our primary is over of course. I know Michela emailed you and told you I was for Clinton. I've changed my mind and joined the rest of my family in support of Obama. Is the rest of our extended family aside from you and Trent still against him?
I'm glad Ian's having such a great kindergarten experience!
Very nice tribute to Clayon. I've been thinking of them a lot too and wishing I could do something more for them. They do have a lot of support, which is great and is helpful to them I'm sure.
Thank you for this. And I am so impressed with the changes you are making. I know those soda cravings are hard. THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment