Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break Park Visit

I know you all are thinking "you haven't posted in a week and now all the sudden you make 20 posts!" I fell behind. Sorry. We have been having lots of fun for Ian's spring break and I didn't take the time to blog. I hope you enjoy playing catchup :)

Here we went with Ian's little friend Jadyn and her not so baby anymore brother Bennett, to the park. I love this park because it allows for so much open ended play. The kids can run around and use their imagination. It is so much more than just a slide and swings. I wish we lived closer to this park.

It's okay Daniel. Climb those stairs.
Look at that park. Isn't it amazing. So many things to explore.
Ian on the monkey bars.
Jadyn doing flips on the parallel bars.

Trying, unsuccessfully to climb that wall.
Jadyn was a little more successful due to the help of Ian.
Down the firemans pole.
Every time I said "Bennett" he would look right at the camera and grin. Daniel runs the other direction.
King Ian and Queen Jadyn on their throwns.
Daniel playing a little tic-tac-toe
Here we were watching a St. Patricks Day childrens parade across the street with bagpipers and all.

No comments: