Sunday, March 30, 2008

Whose money is it?

Today at Dinner, Ian asked Darren "why does mommy pay the bills and not you?" To this Darren answered "Because its not my money"

I can't think of a better answer to this. Can you?



Here is some video of Ian's air guitar at the rodeo. He was rockin'

My brother, Ted, his girlfriend, Whitney, and their baby Addison were in town this past weekend. We got to see them for lunch and it was really nice. I haven't ever met Whitney before and she was really sweet. When Darren asked me what I thought, my only reply was "She is much better than I thought he could ever do" Way to go Ted- don't mess it up because we may choose her over you :) And oh my goodness Addison is so little and so sweet. No it did not make me want another- after three you don't forget anymore :) But I will happily hold my neice whenever they would like. Pictures will be posted soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I like Ian's facial expressions. I dont' think Brooks & Dunn where into the song as much as Ian.

Anonymous said...

Personally I like Ian's facial expressions. I dont' think Brooks & Dunn where into the song as much as Ian.

Darren

Anonymous said...

Personally I like Ian's facial expressions. I dont' think Brooks & Dunn where into the song as much as Ian.

Darren