My cub scout... Ian
Doesn't he seem too old to be my baby?
Here he is with his first badge. They had to hang it on upside down until they did their first good deed. Rather than hang the badge on upside down, they turned the kids upsided down and hung the badges right side up. Very clever.
3 comments:
Very cute pictures! That's great that Ian is a cubscout. Harrison did that a little bit, but the troop wasn't very organized and it never went anywhere. Jacob never had any interest. Since Marlon was an eagle scout, I sometimes feel bad that our boys never got into scouting like he did, but he never really did it with them so I guess it didn't bother him too much! and they're so busy with other interests that it just never worked!
The Hanukkah on ice looks fun. One of our area chabads did a giant ice menorah last year or the year before. they always try to do something exciting and different. this year it was a giant menorah made out of cotton candy... sticky! :)
What an adorable picture of Ian. We Daisies are missing out on the badge ceremony...I mean PETAL ceremony.
FJG/Mrs. H #1 or #2
Hi...
I think children are enjoyed...
Post a Comment