Today while driving in the car I was attempting to sing along with Daniel's music to which he stated "Mommy, don't say oooohhh. Just drive" Wow, who knew a 2 yr old would say that not a teenager.
On another note. I will be taking a part-time job as a two year old teacher. I am pretty excited to get my feet wet. Wish me luck. I also have the possibility of mural work for an elementary school. So, when I sat around complaining of the lack of work- God has granted me plenty. Thank you god! Now let me enjoy it.
Darren's work is going well. He is managing to make everyone upset which he seems to think means he is doing his job :) As long as it is everyone except his boss we are good.
Ian has been signed up for drawing lessons this spring. Alex is testing the waters with a trial Chinese class this Saturday. He is very excited and passionate about Chinese. We will see if this lasts.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on the part time job - you'll be great at it! Is it at Daniel's school?
Yeah Nicole! I would love to take you to dinner soon to celebrate...call me.
You will do great!! Good luck.
Post a Comment