Thursday, January 29, 2009

Moment of Bliss

Tonight I had a moment of bliss after a hard day (at work and at home). It was one of those moments where everyone was able to sit in the living room and belly laugh about nothing and everything. To write it out seems ridiculous because the conversation wasn't that funny.

It began with Daniel calling me mama rather than mommy to which I called him Danny, which was apparently (unbeknownst to me) hysterical. This is where we came up for names for everyone in the family. Ian was bowbow and Alex was booboo but it digressed to Daniel was spitty head and Darren was poopy head or some such nonsense. You have got to love young boy humor.

The point is we laughed and laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. And the moment was perfect.

I hope you had a good day too.

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

I absolutely love those kind of moments! They usually make me cry with happiness. :)

Thank you, Nicole, for all your kind comments and prayers about my grandfather. It is so strange to think he isn't around anymore. Love that man!