Thursday, June 28, 2007
crazy times in the boarnet household
Well with summer in full swing things have been really hectic and I have found myself without any time to post. I am sorry about this but will try to get some pictures up in the next few days. We went to Dallas with Darren and had a good time. I got to see my brother and a friend I have known since second grade, samantha. We have been going swimming, going to parks and going to the library. Daniel is getting really big, standing, scoots a bit along furniture and can say da da, ma ma and da on demand when he feels like it. We went to dinner the other night with my Aunt Patti, Uncle Frank and cousin Morgan. The boys just love them and it was fun to see them as it has been a while. Darren was supposed to have a surgery to help with his nose problems but it looks like he is going to have to reschedule that. Today we are going to NASA and god willing everyone will enjoy themselves :) Till later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment