Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who is this?







So who do you think this baby is?

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Ok, the middle one is Daniel. The top and bottom ones are NOT Daniel. They don't look like Darren either. Your dad? You?

Trent & Mark said...

who ever it is, it looks just like Daniel.

Nicole said...

The top picture is me, the middle is daniel and the bottom is me. Isn't it amazing how much alike we look?

angela | the painted house said...

That is UNCANNY! We all knew he was a beautiful baby--so it should come as no surprise that he looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is too scary!!! He looks exactly like you, that is just amazing...What a beautiful boy!!!

Nicole said...

Isn't it amazing. Now everyone can stop saying how our kids look just like Darren (he-he)

Barbara said...

Hey, don't I get any credit for guessing correctly?! I knew the middle one was Daniel and the top and bottom were someone other than Daniel and not Darren, which is why I guessed you or your dad!

It is uncanny how alike you look!