Saturday, June 09, 2007
When did this happen?
I was sitting tonight and thinking, when did I become old enough to have three children? When did I become the one that kids look up to as if I should have all the answers when really I just feel as lost and unsure as I did as a kid? When I am older - 40, 50, 60, 70 will I still wonder when did I become old enough to have a kid in high school, a kid in college, children who are married, grandkids? Is it true that an old woman is really just a young woman who wonders when did this happen to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This makes me sad.
This isn't supposed to make you sad. Just a comment. Made me wonder about what my parents and grandparents have thought throughout their lifetime when I thought they knew everything (and then of course later I thought they knew nothing) :)
BTW Angela- off topic did you like the 10,000 recipes i posted?
Is there a recipe blog?
yes look at the interesting links to the side.
Post a Comment