Here are my parents, look how cozy they look :)

Here are my parents again. Gotta love the outfits. Made me think of Oktoberfeast... Bernie, Esther? Is this what my kids are going to do to us when we get older. Post pictures of us in our superhero outfits?

Here is my mom, pregnant with me. Doesn't she look gorgeous?

This is me with my dad's mom, Vivian.

This is my dad, me, Grandma Cindy (who we recently went to visit in Phoenix) and my Grandpa Art. I love this picture. I am going to have a copy printed for you Cindy.

This is me and my dad. Look at how intently I am staring at that TV Guide.

This picture CRACKS me up. There is no way someone would bike around today with a kid hanging off their back. Not even a helmet.

All grins from me... Okay this is MY BLOG so I get to post all my cute baby pictures.

This is my mom's sister Myra with me.

Me yet again.

And now my sister Audrey enters the picture. But who is watching over her? My mother or me?

Gotta love sisters.
Here we are in Trinidad and once again my mother is pregnant.


Now here we all are with the final addition to our family, Teddy (or Ted as he now prefers to be called)
Awww...
Nicole Teddy and Audrey- although a bit too much yellow going on. Do we really have to coordinate with the stroller?
Just to torture my sister here is my favorite picture of her. It was hanging up the entire time I was growing up and I was even inspired to paint a picture of it :) Gotta love it.



1 comment:
Fabulous photos! I totally dig the groovy decor in the first photo of your parents. And it is amazing how much ALL your boys look like you when you were young. So cute!
Post a Comment