My mom and Ian feeding the chickens.
Look at Daniel, totally confused about what animal that is.
Here is Alex, he was a bit scared of the chickens.
This is my mom feeding one of the horses.
This is my dad feeding one of the ponys (princess)
Ian was terrified of getting bit.
Here the boys get a chance to ride princess.
This is Alex having lots of fun riding Princess right up until she got spooked took off, bucked and he fell off. He got the wind knocked out of him and was pretty scared but otherwise was fine. That having been said I would bet it is a while before I let them ride again.
My mom had this very loud and obnoxious gnomb that danced and sang music. Daniel thought that was the best thing since sliced bread. We were a bit less fond of it.
Too cute for words.
Oh look at the new game I found, pull the kleenex out of the box.
Goofy dad showing off the scooter.
2 comments:
I heard the gnome was a big hit. I can get one for you guys too as a replacement for the clapping monkey!
no thanks. i am good without a clapping monkey replacement. we are happy to just visit and then leave it :)
Post a Comment