Here they are playing tackle-basketball. Alex would tackle Austing to the floor while Ian tried to score a goal. Austin is holding Ian to try to prevent him from getting tot he basket.
Okay I just took a whole bunch of pictures of Daniel because he is so cute and funny. Enjoy!
Daniel has started pulling himself up to standing. Oh no we are in for some trouble now :)
Bubbie and Poppy bought this block for Ian and it is still a favorite in our household
Daniel FREQUENTLY makes this face. He squishes up his noise and sniffs a lot.
I lost my voice a couple days ago and my allergies have been miserable.
Our summer calendar is under way with fun activities under our belt such as parks, indoor play areas, (i will admit we skipped Miller Outdoor Theatres Schoolhouse Rock performance). Today we will be going to Noah's Arc kids waterpark. Tomorrow Alex gets to go with his teacher to the zoo (something we won in an auction a long time ago) while Ian and I will go have lunch at Lupe Tortillas and play in the sandbox. Friday we will go play at a friends house.
So as you can see not a dull moment at the Boarnet household. All the while attempting to fix up the house. Master bath, dining room and Daniels room complete. Just a TON left to finish. I would have more time to accomplish this if I wasn't running around picking up toys, doing dishes, laundry etc. All the never ending tasks....
Till next time
3 comments:
So glad you have some help this summer! And the boys will have so much fun because of it. Nothing like help guilt-free!
Love the wrinkled nose sniff face.
I'm so sad curry chicken didn't make it on the FAMOUS Dinner's Ready blog... :(
Sounds like fun stuff planned! Austin sounds great. I'll have to see if anyone wants Harrison to do that for their boys. He's only 11 but getting to be quite mature.
Enjoy this wonderful time you have with your kids. We're looking forward to some fun relaxing summer days too, after we're done with end of school year stuff, dance recitals and musical theater show.
Nicole...you are a genius! In the amount that I pay the maids to come once every two weeks I could pay someone to come and entertain brandon twice a week so I could get stuff done. What a great idea!
Post a Comment