Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer lovin2

On Wednesday we went to Noah's Arc Pool. Lots of fun with lots of friends.


Ian and Alex crack me up wearing their goggles in 6 inches of water.

My friend Jill is waving
My friend Kathy holding Daniel.

On Thursday Alex went to the zoo with his teacher. He has so much fun but ate so much junk his stomach was hurting the rest of the day. Ian, Daniel and I went to Lupe Tortilla's for lunch. He loved playing in the giant sandbox. Yesterday (Friday) the boys went to Kathy's house to play while I had a doctor's appointment.

Today we are working around the house and will probably go to a museum this afternoon.
Next week the boys are in camp at the zoo so I am looking forward to alone time with Daniel and getting some things done around the house.

No comments: