Saturday, June 09, 2007
Ian's Number Roll
Ian's number roll from his class. They start at one and go as far as they want. He does this for hours and has decided to continue it at home until he gets to 1000. At the moment the roll is long enough to circle our house. Thought I would take pictures of our proud boy :)
Here we start with a paper towel roll and the number 1
Going
And going
We are rolling it up
And so far we are on the number 761.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is this what you were telling me about on my blog? That is so cool! Yes, I think Ashton would totally dig that.
This is exactly what I was talking a bout. I thought that with Ashton's love of numbers this would be the perfect thing to do with him. Get him started and then just watch him go. One kid at Ian's school is past 2000. We are almost at 1000 now :)
Post a Comment