The ins, outs and happenings of three boys, their dad and mom -all 5 of us...
Before I read your post, this is exactly what I was thinking! Ian 2040!
oops- sorry, forgot about the no last name rule. The friends here who blog don't worry about that and I forgot. I'll email you tonight so you can get the comment off first thing. I'd delete it if I could, but I dont' know how.
My deleted comment basically said: he is definitely one of the cutest kids around. Those of us in our family sure produce cute kids! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Before I read your post, this is exactly what I was thinking! Ian 2040!
oops- sorry, forgot about the no last name rule. The friends here who blog don't worry about that and I forgot. I'll email you tonight so you can get the comment off first thing. I'd delete it if I could, but I dont' know how.
My deleted comment basically said: he is definitely one of the cutest kids around. Those of us in our family sure produce cute kids! :)
Post a Comment