(click on photo for larger image)
I was on a different blog and found that she has a name that photo contest. I think this would help get some of my creative juices flowing, therefore, I am holding Nicole's First Monthly Name That Photo Contest. The person to come up with the most creative title for this photo will get a $10.00 gift card to barnesandnoble.com (I know it doesn't compare with her $500 gift cards but hey you aren't competing with thousands of people either)
So drop me an email at 3funboys@sbcglobal.net or post on this blog before 9:00 p.m. on Thursday May 22nd and I will choose a winner Friday May 23rd (coincidentally my husbands birthday). Pass this along to anyone you know because you never know what clever, witty, outside the box titles they might have stashed in their brain.
Good Luck, Post lots of Ideas and Check Back Often!
2 comments:
ok people I already have some winners (and not so winners). How about
"Double Trouble", "Ready... set... PUSH!!! .... (oops)", "Hey Mister Cow, come kiss our shiny heinies!!", "You spray painted the chickens, why am I getting punished too??"
or... I want to be a plumber when I grow up--do I have a butt crack yet?
What have you got?? I know you want that $10.00. Don't make me give it to myself for my best ideas :)
1) Bottoms Up!
2) Hey, look what I found!
3) I know it's there *someplace!*
Post a Comment