Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Purim

I am swamped with work so let me just leave you with this thought...

Happy Purim. May every holiday you celebrate involve singing, cookies and alcohol :)

Here is my sweetheart at his school's Megillah reading. Isn't he so cute you could eat him instead of the cookie?


More photos and video to come from last nights Megillah reading at our temple as well as the second half of our weekend recap. Tomorrow night I have a girls night out and then Thursday night we have more rodeo tickets. I am sure there will be MUCH to blog about :)
Until then...

3 comments:

Barbara said...

you sounds as busy as we usually do!

Nicole said...

I have to admit. Even if he wasn't my own "little guy" he woudl still be cute.

Darren

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute! Clearly Barbie and Sherry's crown fit better than ours did.

FGJ