Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Daniel or Danielle?

Okay so in a moment of weakness I dressed Daniel up like a girl today at our friend Jill's house. I think he would have made such a cute girl - too bad we never had one :)



Darren called me sick!
On another note. Happy birthday to my mom.
I have been spending my time lately reorganizing the house (it is addictive, i can't help it) and trying to get the boys into a routine suitable for the school year. Just 2 more weeks until Alex begins. 2 1/2 for Ian. They are getting excited although I think Alex is going to be very mad that he isn't in kindergarten. :(
Not much else going on here. Hope you are doing well.

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

He is so lovely!

Barbara said...

Do you remember the phase Jacob went through when he wanted to wear Michela's clothes and dress like a girl? He looked adorable too, but it really freaked Marlon out and also got on my nerves after the first time. He outgrew it though! :)

He is adorable... whether dressed like a boy or a girl!