This is my attempt to take a quick nap (obviously unsuccessful.)
(like father like son)
Here is Darren's attempt at a nap.
As you can see the boys are less than co-operative with our nap schedule.
Awww!
Tomorrow we have a busy day of birthday party and synagogue open house visits. We think we have decided on a new synagogue. I like that it is smaller and the people seem really friendly. I hope this works out for us.
And to close out the night. Here is some video of Daniel who we discovered LOVES heavy metal. So ROCK ON!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun theme night. Why are you switching synagogues? I thought you liked yours....
Harrison, marlon and I watched Freedom Writers tonight. Jacob and Michela are at a sleepover, so it seemed like a good night to watch it b/c it's too mature for them, but good for Harrison. Was a real eye opener for him about gang violence, under privileged kids, a teacher making a difference, etc. It's an awesome movie (for you, not the kids) and I highly recommend it.
Post a Comment