In a quick attempt to catch up let me give you a brief bit on what is going on with us.
Ian and Alex are coming toward the end of their acting camp. They are very VERY excited for their performance. Ian is curious george. Alex is a bull. The play is Little Red Riding Hood with a lot of liberties taken toward script adjustment. They have had so much fun I actually considered signing them up for lessons. But when they were informed they could only pick one activity each (I think that is more than enough, no running mom ragged) they both want to take Tae Kwon Do. So I am looking into it. I told Ian last year that it was very expensive and we would look into it when he was in public school and we had a little extra money. He didn't forget :)
Daniel is getting into everything and is going to drive me bonkers. This week he used a little play knife to get leverage on the underneath of the plastic cable outlet cover. He popped it in half and then pulled the entire thing right out of the sheetrock! How do you babyproof a house when you have that kind of destructo around?
I am going on 20 hrs. or something rediculous with Dell b/c my computer has NEVER worked correctly and I am pretty darn close to just filing a complaint with the better business bureau if they won't get it fixed. Their online techs aren't helping. I actually started crying about it a couple nights ago. And after all that time dealing with the computer I am less than motivated to blog.
I have a bunch of pictures I need to post from my mothers visit last week. Pretty funny actually. She got a bunch of toilet paper and other craft supplies to make Ian up like he broke his arm, had bandages around his head, created a sling. He was in heaven and wore it for two days (even to camp for their crazy day). My mom and dad are supposed to be coming up today to take Alex to Incredible Pizza. That should be lots of fun for him but Ian is going to have a hard time with that. Oh well.
Nothing new on the job front.
Nothing new with me.
Pretty ready for the summer to wrap up.
How are you?
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about the ongoing computer problems...not a good thing for a blogger!
Post a Comment