My parents took Alex to Incredible Pizza as a belated birthday gift. Here are a few action shots.
Other Miscellaneous pictures.
This is Daniel's new favorite activity. Pull all the toys down onto myself and sit amongst them. Makes it very exhausting to clean.
Girl's night out.
I just thought this was cute. When I walk into the boys room and they have been playing I can walk into scenes like this where everything is lined up or animals are driving trucks or battle scenes. Cracks me up every time.
Our attempt at a family picture.
Remember my mom dressed Ian up like he was injured? Here he is. Quite melodramatic.
Daniel with my mother.
Could my mom look prouder?
Alex was just messing around and trying to get into the shot.
Daniel is just so cute I can't stand it.
2 comments:
Love Daniel in the family picture!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment