Sunday, April 20, 2008

I know, I know

It has been a week since I posted and in the next couple days I will be bombarding you with pictures but in my defense I have been very busy shopping for an anniversary gift (our 10 yr is next month), the boys got a stomach bug, then I got the stomach bug, then Darren left town. We have had lots of fun in there- including but not limited to a water sprinkler afternoon and visits to the park. Darren and I even had a fabulous evening listening to live music and eating oranges we bought at the farmers market next door. I started pet sitting a friends cat (which requires 2 visits a day to give medication) and next week I start watching another friend's child in the morning while she returns to work (see pictures from Renee's birthday party to see how adorable she is). So soon, I promise. A couple photos to keep you hangin'

A little "Will and Grace" moment at our house. This is currently one of Daniel's favorite activities so be prepared if you come over (best if you don't wear a dress)
Daniel's playdate
Water Days begin!
Oh and Happy Passover. We had a FABULOUS sedar! Easy fasting. Oh no wait you aren't fasting, it just feels like it sometimes ;)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I can't get over how much Daniel looks like Harrison and Jacob did at that age with all his curls. Their baby pictures look almost identical!