You can start your day with an egg toss (apparantly at a woman in a leather mini-skirt and bra)

And end your day with people that are way (WAY) too old to be wearing nothing but body paint :)


Feel free to look threw additional photos from this fabulous festival at http://eeyores.sexton.com/photos.shtml My friend Cindy told me about this "hippie music festival" that they will be attending again this year. I looked into it because I thought "wouldn't it be fun to take the boys camping and attend a music festival" Then I looked through the pictures and thought "we won't let them watch PG movies but we are going to expose them to this" I think we may have to pass and pick something a little tamer. Suggestions?
Tomorrow we are off to our first family of 5 camping experience in Huntsville, Texas. Just for one night so I am sure you can hear all about it Saturday. Wish us luck. My parents house is the "Oh my god this really sucks" fallback. Adios
2 comments:
Is that girl in the mini-skirt real? She looks like a mannequin!
Good luck camping, you brave ones!
I'd pass on the festival too. The shows on our cruise were fantastic and our kids, being into dance, shows and theater, loved them because they were based on Broadway shows. But one of them (a tribute to Hollywood) had some costumes that were not appropriate in my opinion - little bra tops and thong bottoms. Jacob noticed right away and said "mom, you can see their butts. That's just so wrong.) I was pretty annoyed because these were supposed to be family shows and they were GREAt shows, but the costumes for the one in particular were not appropriate in my opinion (and we DO let our kids see PG movies and often PG 13, depending on the basis for the rating.)
Have fun camping and I want to hear all about it. It's something I've wanted to do, but we haven't braved it yet!
Post a Comment