Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Visit from Uncle Ted

My brother Teddy, his girlfriend Whitney and their baby Addison came to Houston to visit last weekend. (Oh by the way, my brother goes by Ted now even though I still just call him Teddy) It was really nice to see them and it was my first time meeting both Whitney and Addison. Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that my baby brother is all grown up.... Here are some pictures.




Here is Ted with Whitney and Addison. I must tell you I don't know what he did to catch her but he had better hold on. Don't make us decide Teddy- you might lose out :)
I
t is so sweet how Ian just takes to everyone. He spent half our time there sitting in Teddy's lap (who he hasn't seen in probably a year)

Here is my baby Daniel kissing their baby Addison. It was pretty sweet. He wanted to kiss her but just sat there waiting for the photo to be taken. What a ham!

Here is my dad- Beba- with baby Addison.

And here she is in all her glory!!

Me and Alex

Alex and my dad

My dad was sitting with Daniel and therefore was the evenings entertainment. They colored...

Daniel played with his watch...

And even tried on his glasses (which cracks me up)

And now... Desert

And more desert. I look way too happy here !

Daniel signing for "more" dessert

And one photo goodbye with Whitney, Ted, Addison, Beba, Daniel, Grandma, Darren, Ian, Me (Nicole) and Alex

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

That baby girl is beautiful!

I would look that happy, too, with that gorgeous tres leches in my paws. Sigh. Maybe I could make tres leches with soy milk, rice, milk, and almond milk? You think?

Barbara said...

What a nice family picture! And you look really pretty in the one with you holding the desserts. Addison is beautiful.