Sunday, April 06, 2008
Our Day in Alvin
About a week ago (check previous blog entries) we went to Alvin for the day with my parents. Here are the pictures.
Daniel, you ready for some berry picking??
How do you get a one year old to pick only the good berries, not to squash them and not to eat them? If you know how then let me know.
Here is Alex with my dad- formerly known as Beba but now known as donkey. I am not kidding folks. My kids think it is hysterical to call my dad donkey. It was a long process to get there but there we are :)
Ian is so proud of his pickings.
My mom and Daniel

Family photo. I know you wouldn't believe I was there otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When did you do this?
Darren
Darren is funny :) Also, Nicole...I love your sweater :)
Post a Comment