Monday, April 07, 2008

Walking with the Dinosaurs Adventure

My parents bought us tickets to see Walking with the Dinosaurs which was absolutely amazing! Here is a little video and some pictures. It won't even begin to show you how realistic and huge it all was. Luckily we got seats (on purpose) that were a bit farther away to prevent the kids getting too scared. It worked. Ian and Alex were on the edges of their seats while Daniel was oblivious to what all was going on around him (Must be nice to be one) It never ceases to amaze me how different they all act to the same experiences.







Here is a little video from the show.

This is during intermission. I love Ian's enthusiasm.

Here is Alex after the show. Then it went ON and ON but I was glad he enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look closely at the little dinasaurs. It is people in costume. As they moved the costume was fit so that is walked and moved like a dinasaur and not a person. This was a realy neet show. I recomend it for all the kids....and us adults. Thanks Bill and Char.

Darren

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! I feel that I'm sharing the fun!!! Pictures are great too Thanks for taking the time
your veggie menus are very good. Are you sure that growing children are getting enough protein? I have a recipe for cajun red beans --do you want it? LOve each of you!!! Meme Nicole, will you please send me your email address Somehow it got lost and I don't have one for you

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! I feel that I'm sharing the fun!!! Pictures are great too Thanks for taking the time
your veggie menus are very good. Are you sure that growing children are getting enough protein? I have a recipe for cajun red beans --do you want it? LOve each of you!!! Meme Nicole, will you please send me your email address Somehow it got lost and I don't have one for you

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! I feel that I'm sharing the fun!!! Pictures are great too Thanks for taking the time
your veggie menus are very good. Are you sure that growing children are getting enough protein? I have a recipe for cajun red beans --do you want it? LOve each of you!!! Meme Nicole, will you please send me your email address Somehow it got lost and I don't have one for you