Saturday, September 27, 2008

WE HAVE POWER



Yes you heard me right. We got power at our house last night after 2 WEEKS and immediately rushed home. Today the boys (all of them) are going to an A&M football game while I get all our stuff out of the apartment we have been in, clean the house (it is incredibly dusty and dirty from after the storm), clean the fridges (although we did empty them right after the hurricane so we didn't have tons of rotten food in there) do laundry, put stuff away, go to the grocery store to buy basics, etc.

Oh and of course I will blog today. I have all these picures on my computer from before and after the storm for you all to see.

Hope you are doing well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

REALLY!!?? You went with THAT video?

FunGalJulie

Nicole said...

Yep! Can you think of a better song to show my excitement for having power?

Barbara said...

Yay - glad to hear you are almost back to normal!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want a picture to pop up with my comments!!

FunGalJulie

Barbara said...

Hey Julie, it's Barbara, Nicole's sister in law. If you start a blog and then add a picture to it, it will pop up with your comments. I have a blog (Feel free to check it out by clicking on my name) but I haven't taken the time to put a picture on it (and I want one too.)

Anonymous said...

That was awesome Nicole! I knew somewhere deep down inside you were my sister!

Love,
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So glad your power is finally back!! Hope things get back to normal for you all quickly!