Monday, November 13, 2006

Fun Filled Weekend

Well this weekend Jody and Jack were in town. That was lots of fun. They went the Seven Acres carnival with us Sunday morning and that was lots of fun. We ate, played games and all for a good cause. I will upload pictures as soon as I get a chance. The only bad part about them visiting was that today when I was trying to get ian to wear long sleeves (under the awesome jacket they gave him) he informed me he shouldn't have to wear long sleeves b/c uncle jack wears short sleeves even on chilly days. DRAT.

Then after that we went to my cousin Morgan's soccer game. That was fun. Ian just kept yelling stuff like "Come on guys you can do better than that". I am going to assume that is from the football games. I don't think I have tried to raise my children as hecklers. We also got to see Grandma Cindy again. Then we all went out to eat after at Fuddruckers. It was lots of fun. Patti gave Ian his birthday gift - it is the Bob books early readers. What a perfect gift. He loved them and we had to stop him after reading two books b/c it was time to eat. He really loves reading. Then patti continued to shove junk food down their throats just b/c I didn't want them to. :) Love being a piper. Oh and cindy told us something funny. When she has to order a pizza she always calls them and says

A pepperoni pizza for patti piper please.

HA!
Wednesday is Ian's school party and Cindy is going to come for that. Ian will be so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. You got my update so you know all about ours. It was fun too -- and busy! I think I did my update sat. Sunday the kids were still at their sleepovers in the morning and I had a nice morning to myself. Then I picked them all up, picked up Marlon at the airport and took Jacob and Michela to dance. Harrison and I let Midnight off leash for the first time in the park behind our house to run after tennis balls and it was great. Then we had a Havorah event at a park in the afternoon and went back to one family's house to have dessert using their chocolate fountain!

Oh year, I remember the name Lightnight McQueen now. We loved that movie. I just forgot the cars name.

Angela, there's a story for you in the comment section a few blogs back (the penis blog) so be sure to look at it. :)

We'll get Ian's bday gift in the mail today so it comes in time for the party.

Love, Barbara