Monday, November 13, 2006
Our fight
Well tonight Darren and I had one of those knock down drag out fights where you both want to smack the other. I said I need to find my DL and credit card because he moved it out of my diaper bag and I wasn't sure where it was last and needed them for tomorrow. He got all upset because I just got that all replaced from having it stolen and he wanted me to be hysterical looking for it. I wasn't because I knew it was at the house and just had to figure out where it was last put. Remember this is a person who showed up to a PTO meeting one week late. So he started acting childish and I started acting childish and now it is 11:30 and I am finally calming down. Don't you love marriage. Sometimes the communication just breaks down. I am sure sleep deprevation is not helping the matter. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happens to be the best of us! Best marriage advice I ever got was: don't ever go to sleep mad and remember that you can follow every argument with great "make up sex."
So, did you find the stuff?
I've been working on an article for the magazine I write for since after dinner (and it's almost 11 p.m.!) Sometimes I whip them out, sometimes they take longer! Marlon supervised homework, reading and put the kids to bed, so I can't complain!
Love, Barbara
So, did you find them?
Esther
Oh, we never fight... :) Good to hear you all are normal!
Post a Comment