TRICK-OR-TREAT
Super Heroes - All of us. One day I won't be able to get it themed b/c the boys won't cooperate but it was fun this time

The super family. Alex told me that next year he wants me to be bat girl so I am his wife :)
The ins, outs and happenings of three boys, their dad and mom -all 5 of us...
4 comments:
I went through and caught myself up on everything that you have been doing. You are such a great mother! It makes me feel like I don't spend nearly enough time dedicated to Brandon and what he wants. I am so jealous :)
Love,
Audrey
you shouldn't feel bad. you too are a great mom. it only looks like i do a lot although we spend a lot of time staring at the walls. :)
Very cute pictures! I hope you all had fun. We had fun - had some friends over for pizza, then just trick or treated in the neighborhood. We had the most fun dressing up Midnight. We tried a bunch of stuff on him, but he tried to eat it all. And we discovered that pants really don't work on a dog! He would have fit in your family b/c we ended up putting him in a red tshirt with a red Superman cape and called him Superdog. It was cute and fun, although he kept tripping on his costume so I just took it off. He enjoyed the festivities, although he loves treats and I'm sure it drove him crazy that everyone was yelling about treats but no one was giving him any! I'll email pics soon.
Love, Barbara
ADORABLE! Who just had a baby??? You look amazing!!!
Post a Comment