Thursday, November 16, 2006

Morgans Soccer Game and after

Here we went to watch my cousin Morgan play soccer. I don't remember what all I already put in my blog but if I didn't write about how embarrassing it is to have your five year old yelling out onto the field "Come on. You can do better than that!" I would like to mention that it is quite embarrassing now!




We went out to dinner afterward. My aunt Patti made it an impromtu birthday party for Ian. He loved it.

She gave him these BOB books which he loves. He is so proud of his reading skills.

Here we are at the soccer game. (I can't figure out how blogger decides to put pictures in different orders than I uploaded them) In the chair is my aunt Patti and the boys are in their little chairs and on the blanket is my Grandma Cindy.

Here is my Aunt Patti holding Daniel. Look how big he is getting.

No comments: