So today we woke up and tried to clean up the house a little bit before Cindy came over. The boys were so excited to see her. Ian took out a bunch of books and told her all about them, he recited every bit of information he could think of, the boys were showing off as much as they could. Then we went to lunch with her and they continued to show off. She isn't going to believe that I really do have good children for how wired they were.
Then Darren took all three home and Cindy and I ran to toysru so I could buy the remaining gifts while I didn't have any kids with me. Cindy also used this opportunity to buy Ian's birthday gift and the boys Chanukah gifts so Ian is getting an electric guitar and Cindy bought a little drum set so they could have drums but it didn't take up too much space. They will be so excited. We will have our own little band.
Then Darren, Ian and Alex went to an Aggie Football game while Daniel and I stayed home. I ran to blockbuster to rent a couple of videos and now I am sitting around just relaxing and watching television.
I sold 9 moby wraps this week, which I am very excited about and hoping that I can put aside some money and the group of us can go on a family vacation. Keep your fingers crossed. Do you know anyone who needs one? They really are great.
Well I am going to get back to television and relaxing so that tomorrow we can go to a Funky Monkeys concert and all the other fun stuff at the JCC.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
are you making the wraps? Baby carriers?
Sounds like a fun day. What's a Moby wrap? Any way that family vacation might include a trip to California???? Was that the reason for the phone call about our schedule?? We'd love to have you come visit!
Love, Barbara
Post a Comment