Well I am getting ready for a garage sale (which is against neighborhood rules) but I figure if they couldn't stop the other garage sale, the people who have been under construction for 6 yrs, the person who leased their house to a sorority who put their greek letters in their front yard or any of the other people who break the rules... well they can't stop me either.
Of course it is freezing outside. It dropped twenty degrees in the timespan of 10 minutes.
Ian is reading up a storm. Very exciting news.
Darren definitely didn't get the job in Copenhagen. They are looking outside the company for someone with more experience. They told him they feel The Hague would be the best fit for him, his goals and the company. So it is a matter of finding a position there. Guess we will just wait and see. Although I am excited about the prospect of moving overseas, I sigh a bit of relief that it is not right now.
Alex is still cute as a button. I just adore him.
And Daniel is officially flipping himself over. I can't put him down on his belly without flipping over. And he is all grins. I love this grinny, toothless stage. I am sending Darren to get photos made Saturday (hopefully) Oh and at 3 months he is already 14 1/2 pounds. Can you believe how fast he is growing?
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the garage sale. We did that once and I vowed never again. It was way too much work and we ended up making only about $200. We just give everything to charity and take a tax deduction! But hope yours goes well.
Great about the reading! It's a very exciting time!
Sorry to hear about the Copenhagen job... but I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason, so I'm sure a better opportunity is just around the corner.
Barbara
Post a Comment