I am sorry it is taking so long to post more pictures, or anything else actually. With my grandmother here, thanksgiving and a garage sale this weekend I feel like I have little time to do anything.
All is well. Today Ian got dressed by himself as usual, however when I tried to fix his buttons on his shirt I found out that he got dressed OVER his Pajamas. So we had a long discussion about this and he finally took them off. Can you imagine what his teachers would have thought had I not picked up on this.
Alex is still fascinated with what animals were the animals we are eating (would have enjoyed your blog Angela) so we had to make a no discussing dead animals at the dinner table rule.
Hoping to get some pictures scanned (yes b/c I didn't take them with my digital camera) and up this week some time.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment