We took the boys for their 6 month dental checkups to find out that Ian has 2 cavities. So we have plans to go get those filled, should be fun.
Alex came home telling me about Israel's bomb fires that you can see at night. Which did not please me. I asked who told him about this and he said Ms. Anna (his teacher) so I was upset until I realized that he was meaning Bonfires (only he swears they are bomb fires) well at least I don't have to worry about what they are teaching him :)
Ian has been helping the kids in his class with their reading and Alex has started working on his "number board"
Daniel has more teeth coming in and scoots all over the place. He has his first play date today with a group of other babies and that was lots of fun.
Darren is good, I am good we don't have much news.
My sister-in-law Jody is now selling Southern Living so if you need any please email me and I will pass on her information. She has always supported me in my ventures and I hope to do the same.
Well that about sums it up. I will try to be better but the boys are keeping me VERY busy.
3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!
From Mark and Trent
Looks like a fun bday dinner. Too bad I don't live close enough to drive in to join you all like mom and Jody!
We had Harrison's bday party this weekend - he turned 11. We took he and 18 of his friends to a baseball training facility where they had a ball for two and a half hours doing batting cages, an obstacle course, a wiffle ball game and of course pizza and sides and cake. Two instructors led all the activities so Marlon and I just snapped some pictures and relaxed and watched! Everyone had a great time.
Mmmm....Churrasco's sounds sooooo good! I hope you enjoyed plenty for me.
And, your straightened hair looks so chic!
Post a Comment