So today I am TRYING to carry on a telephone conversation with an old friend who lives in Dallas and Alex is nagging at me "mom, mom, mom" and I keep saying "hold on Alex I am on the phone" Well this goes on for a few minutes and he just won't stop poking at me "mom, mom, mom" so I finally say "what alex, what do you need" and I am not kidding you he looks at me, sticks his tongue out and makes the noise phhtt!
That is all he wanted to say, all that nagging.
The life of having children :)
Oh on another note, my friend Tammy that I have talked about sometimes (usually badmouthing her husband) is officially divorced, her house has sold, she will get to move to Arkansas next year for her fellowship and take the girls with her. And get this NOW her husband would like to work things out. A bit late don't you think. You don't get to leave a woman while she is pregnant, act like an ass, have your new girlfriend spend the night in your old house where your wife is still paying the mortgage with you, flaunt your sex toys, I could go on and on but then work things out later. Too late buddy!
Well I am crawling back into bed to continue to try and finish The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. It is a good book that I am 100 pages from finishing but it sure has taken me forever.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tammy's husband sure has Chutzpah! I remember the Fountainhead from college days. I remember liking it, but can't remember what it was about. You certainly read "good" stuff for pleasure reading. Me, I enjoy my Danielle Steel, James Patterson, Janet Evanovich, etc. novels. I just finished Hide by Lisa Gardner (really good) and just started the new Mauve Binchy book. I love to read - just wish I had more time for it!
Hooray for Tammy! I'm so sorry that she and her girls have had to go through all that heartache, but hopefully now they can finally move on.
Post a Comment