Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How do you get to london

Did you know that if you type directions from your house to London England at some point in the directions it tells you to SWIM across the atlantic. Seriously. I tried it. I think that is just about the funniest thing I have heard in a while. I learned this wonderful piece of information from Darren’s dad.

All is well with us. Still don't know if / when we are moving or where for that matter (some of you are lucky enough to know, ehhmm Angela call me)

Want to wish my wonderful Husband a HAPPY 37th birthday. I love being married to you because whenever I age I can say "but daddy is older" And to celebrate this special day we will be sure and throw your sister Jody a party!

Things are good with the boys. Daniel is now officially in two playgroups. That makes me feel like a good mommy and he really REALLY enjoys playing with the other babies. It is funny how social he is at only 8 months. And I have got to get video of all the noises he makes. It is hysterical. I walk around and I swear everyone thinks I am crapping my pants for the noises he is making. Oh well. I promise I am not.

I will upload pictures from Alex's birthday party soon. It was fun and the chocolate guy was a hit. Alex got a fabulous "bowsen" from his Aunt Jody and Uncle Jack and now we are sitting down to write our thank you notes. Will tell you more later when I have more time and it isn't so late.

Oh final note... I just finished the book Cindy gave me titled "My sisters Keeper" OH MY GOD. I think that must be the best book ever. Thanks a lot b/c it has been fabulous.

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Nicole- I have you on my "schedule" to call tomorrow...so you better be available! I'll be in the car for two hours BY MYSELF and then in Georgia BY MYSELF for a day. I will have no excuses!!!!

And, I have to say, it is a little mean that you pass off your irrital bowel syndrome on your sweet little baby. Shame on you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Darren thanks for having my party on his birthday- it was a blast! We did include him with the phone call where everyone wished him a happy birthday.

Jody